Lab-Power programmable DC power supplies are designed and built in Germany, we offer a comprehensive range from 3kW to 150kW, backed up by our award winning service and support departments which explains why our products are industry leading.
Lab-Power’s DC power supplies are a natural choice for any application requiring a compact, efficient, high performance power supply. A wide range of models offering just the voltage and current range you require. Switch mode technology combines with advanced digital control to give a cost effective solution.
Quality and Innovation
Whether we are producing a standard unit or creating one of our special models, we strive to maintain two core engineering values: refined quality and practical innovation. Our units are built using the best electronic components and are checked with painstaking accuracy. This ensures that only products of uncompromising quality are supplied to you, our customer.We also regard the continued innovation of new and current products as crucial to our future success. This philosophy has always kept us more than the proverbial jump ahead of the competition. We continue to add new and original features to our product lines that you’re unlikely to find elsewhere. We also continue to lead the industry in achieving extra ordinary power densities ensuring the most compact units possible. Efficient, compact and easy-to-use are important criteria today. These units have been designed to meet exacting standards and have proved highly effective in laboratories, test and production environments, indeed anywhere that reliable power is needed. Safety of valuable equipment is assured by an Over Voltage Protection feature: if either the operator of the power supply, or the device being powered exceeds the preset OVP value, the supply shuts down and will not automatically come back on line until it is manually (or remotely) reset.
- Compact design, up to 94% efficient
- High performance
- Power range from 3kW to 150kW. More by paralleling several units
- Intuitive front panel operation
- Fast response to load changes
- Constant current/voltage/power /resistance simulation
- Over Voltage Protection – the output shuts down at the programmed level
- Short-circuit and overload proof
- RS232 & Digital/analogue control interfaces (Standard)
- Solar simulation software with Lab-View driver is available
- Temperature controlled fans, no unnecessary noise
- Air flow is front to back, no additional cooling needed in racked systems
- Long life at full power
- Master/Slave parallel and series configurations
- Output On for preset time, Volts/Amps per second slew, both user selectable
- Special versions on request. High slew rate option available
- Remember last settings feature